YouTube- I watched a video call 'Bacon is good for me' it was about a little boy who threw a fit because of his fake mom threw away his bacon. This video started right when I clicked on it, I was able to view the entire thing without stopping once for it to load. There are many different features on this site that include being able to view many different video's as well as search for TV shows and channels. Nothing really unique about this site almost any thing you would like to view is on this site. Viewing was very clear had no glitches, when I first clicked on the site it was advertising the new shows coming out on ABC but other than that nothing caught my eye.
Hulu- When I went to this site I choose to watch the Jay Lino show. This video when I clicked on it had an advertising for Arminhammer Bakingsoda and then the show started about 15 seconds later. I was able to watch with a few advertisings in the middle but it was not buffing or loading it just played straight through until it got to the commercials. You are able to choose from many different T.V. shows and once you pick a show you can choose which episode you would like to watch. The viewing experience was good it had good quality a few blurry spots at times but overall a good video.
Veoh- I went to this site and viewed sports talk show. When I choose this video it was very quick in starting up and went straight into the show with no advertisings on the video. I was able to go all the way through the show with out any loading or buffering issues. This website allowed you to choose from many different categories such as t.v. shows, music, and channels. This site also allowed you to choose from different episodes from the show. I was able to see on the website different advertisings that were on the site not the video such as McDonalds's and ABC television shows.
The embedding process wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be and was fairly easy. All I had to do was find a video I wanted to use on my blog and find the option to embed it into my blog and that was it. It gives you the embed link and all you do after that is copy and paste it to your blog. I did run into a problem on Internet Explorer which I was unable to post a few of my videos but the problem was fixed when I used Firefox.
I personally like to use YouTube one because it is the most common source for streaming videos and I never knew about the the other sites. Although, I prefer to use YouTube many of the videos on there are very blurry and take a while to load. I also did like how many of the videos may only be a few seconds or even a few minutes. I really loved on Hulu how you were able to pick a T.V. show to watch and actually get to watch the entire episode you choose. Hulu was very organized and you were able to get a good clear picture out of any of the videos you chose to watch. Veoh was around the same as Hulu in where you could pick a T.V. show to watch and you were even able to choose music as well on Veoh. I did realize that it was a little slow in loading videos to watch not a huge deal but it was slow in loading and buffering some of the videos. Overall I believe all three sites are great and they are each unique in there own way. YouTube is great for watching stupid videos that you could post yourself, Hulu is very good to watch old episodes of your favorite T.V. shows, and Veoh is good for music videos as well as some of your T.v. shows as well.
Best Men's Hairstyles For Oval Faces In
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment